Tennis Training is the perfect interaction of physical and mental strength, accurate technique and outstanding ambition to win – this we teach at our academy!
Our tennis packages offer the perfect combination of specialised tennis training together with a holiday in paradise.
From kid’s events to adult tournaments Thanyapura’s Tennis Academy offers a variety of fun classes and events where everyone is welcome.
TENNIS TRAINING AT THANYAPURA
Thanyapura’s features the only six Plexicushion competition-class tennis courts in Phuket. Frequently playing host to regional and international tennis tournaments and welcoming teams from around the world who come to train.
Spin & Slice hosts year-round private and group lessons, tennis packages for kids and adults as well as holiday camps and tournaments Spin & Slice is able to combine their expertise with Thanyapura’s incredible facilities and a wonderful atmosphere.
Asia’s leading choice for a tennis holiday, whether you just enjoy the game or are committed to improving and finding your winning edge. Our experienced coaches will take your game to the next level through individualized coaching and hitting sessions which develops your technique and game strategies.
- Named “Best Tennis Resort in Asia” and one of the “Top 50 Tennis Resorts” in the world in 2014
- 6 x Plexicushion competition-class tennis courts
- 4 x covered courts
- 2 x outdoor courts
- Fantastic weather year-round average high of 27 to 29 C
TENNIS CLASSES SCHEDULE
EXPERIENCE THE BEST TENNIS TRAINING IN ASIA Thanyapura is Asia’s leading choice for a tennis holiday, whether you just enjoy the game or are committed to improving and finding your winning edge. Our experienced coaches will take your game to the next level through individualized coaching and hitting sessions which develops your technique and game strategies.
Private Tennis Lessons
Spin & Slice offers two different types of expert coaches to assist you in reaching your goals:
- Head Coaches: our experienced head coaches offer first-class personalised one-on-one training based on their educational knowledge and first hand experience to strategically help you improve your game.
- Enhancement Coaches: using their tournament background these young and dynamic coaches are able to pass on their experience and practical helpful tips during one-on-one sessions for game development.
Tennis Court Rental
For more information or if you’d like to book a court. Please contact the sports reception desk.
- Courts are open from 6:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Sunday. Last Court booking is 8:00pm and Court lights will be switched off at 9:00pm.
- Court times are offered in 1 hour blocks, and can only be booked ‘on-the-hour’.
Guests need to be signed-in before playing on a tennis court.
Guest fees must be paid in advance before play commences.
The nature of my work (in difficult and often conflict countries) means I carry a lot of mental baggage. And stress. At the same time, a previous visit to Thanyapura convinced me the mind was a key for me to excel at my chosen sport (tennis). I hoped to leave the 7 day programme with a sense of mental calm, and some specific tips to improve my tennis.