BCCT, in collaboration with AustCham, EABC, FTCC and NTCC, cordially invites you to Phuket Briefing on Thursday 4th October 2018 at Thanyapura Health and Sports Resort. The Briefing, led by Hughes Krupica Consulting, will cover important information and updates on “Thai Company Nominees: What are they, allegedly?” with a panel discussion. After the briefing, join us for great food and drinks in a relaxing Thanyapura. Drop in to meet and network in Phuket!
Date: Thursday 4th October 2018
5.00 – 6.00 pm Briefing on “Thai Company Nominees: What are they, allegedly?”
6.30 – 9.00 pm Networking (last drink at 8.30 pm)
Venue: Briefing at the Teaching Hall, Business Networking at Khun Khao Restaurant, Thanyapura Health and Sports Resort, Thepkasattri Road, Phuket(map)
Briefing topic: Thai Company Nominees: What are they, allegedly?
- Desmond Hughes, Senior Partner, Hughes Krupica Consulting (profile)
- Robert Krupica, Senior Partner, Hughes Krupica Consulting (profile)
- Pongsak Daengkaew, Partner, Hughes Krupica Consulting (profile)
Moderator: Sirikwan Tan, Associate, Hughes Krupica Consulting (profile)
– The briefing is free to attend but pre-registration is required.
– The networking is THB400 for BCCT members and participating chambers. THB800 for non-members. NO NON-MEMBER WALK-INS. Price includes free cocktail food and a free flow of soft drinks, beer and wine. BCCT e-vouchers are accepted. Please state “e-voucher” in the online booking additional info box.
Briefing reservation: HERE
Networking reservation: HERE